Monday, October 29, 2007

Hi girls-

So it has been a long time since I wrote so I thought I would update everybody, not that anything new is going on. I am still working at Dr. Wilson's office in Provo and at Dr. Myers' office in Beaver. I love going home and hanging with my family and friends from down there. I am not dating anybody as of right now so life is pretty boring. Talise I second the getting together thing. Sorry I couldn't come last time. I had a family party and actually ended up have a cyst on my right ovary burst which put me in a lot of pain for about a week. I can do it anytime on Wed's, Fri's, or Sat's. It will be way fun to see everybody.

Kara

4 comments:

dhgals said...

Kara babe I am so sorry. I had no idea about your cyst...You should have called me. I hope everything went/goes well. Miss ya!!
Elisa

dhgals said...

Elisa-

I am doing okay. It hurt me for about a week after but then I was fine. I am feeling a lot better now. We still need to get together. Miss ya too.

Kara

Nicole said...

Kara-

I hope you are doing well! How scary to go through such things. Glad you are enjoying your work situation. How nice to go home on the weekends!

love-
nicole

Tyler and Emily said...

Sorry to hear about your cyst! I hope you are doing well now!