Monday, December 17, 2007

New Job

So I have finally decided to stay up here full time. I got a new job working in Pleasant Grove and Payson for a dentist. I will be working 5 days and am a little nervous to do it. I never wanted to work 5 days but I am looking forward to it now. I am so tired of having nothing to do. Kenz- I know it has been months since you asked me where I live. It is Pleasant Springs apartments. It is across Pleasant Grove Blvd from you. It is fun and I love living up there. Anyway nothing new is going on with the dating scene. I am still just dating and having fun. Other than that life is good.

We need to be better about blogging on here. I go to everybodies individual sites but those that don't have those need to write on this one more. We also need to get together again.

Kara

3 comments:

Marnae said...

Payson??? Kara come for lunch hooray lets chat. I miss your face.
Love Marnae

dhgals said...

Marnae that would be so much fun. I miss seeing you. It seems like forever. I will be working down there on Fridays for sure and I don't know what other day yet. I will let you know when I find out.

Kara

Tyler and Emily said...

Good for you Kara! 5 days?!? I'm so impressed. I miss you. And I agree that people need to post more!!