Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Moving

You guys are probably so tired of hearing from me, but I just wanted to let you know something. I am moving to St. George at the end of this month. I am so excited and can't wait. I might be getting a job in Mesquite and St. George. I don't really know the whole job situation but it will all work out. I am hoping that if we end up having a party I will be able to come up to it. Just let me know if and when you plan it and I will try my hardest to get up here.

Kara

4 comments:

Katie Sterling said...

I'm glad you're excited but I'm going to miss you! You'd better come up when we get together!

dhgals said...

Kara, lets do lunch before you go or maybe you can come and have dinner at our house. Dang everyone is leaving. I may just weep.

dhgals said...

ps that was marnae

Tyler and Emily said...

good luck with the move! It will be really fun to live there! p.s. I need your email address.