Friday, June 6, 2008

I need your addresses too!!

Ladies,
It's that time... I am mailing out wedding announcements! I understand not everyone lives in Utah or even those that do will be able to come, but if you'd like one, and I don't already have your address, (that would be everyone but McKenzie and Denise) email, text, or whatever you want so I can get you one. We're trying to get them out within the next week, so if you also know anyone else who doesn't check this thing, have them get ahold of me so I can get their address too. I'll be emailing everyone with the emails I have from class, which was over a year ago so if they've changed and I don't know I apologize. You guys are great. Hope to see you soon!!
Elisa

1 comment:

Tyler and Emily said...

yay! I'm so excited for you. Send on e to my parents:

7757 S. Plum Creek Lane
Cottonwood Heights, UT 84093

I can't wait to see it!