Friday, January 11, 2008

I got to work!

Yeah, that's right. I finally got to put my hygiene skills to work. When we went out to Chicago, my dad actually needed me with how busy it gets for the holidays. It was a refreshing change...Brandon staying home with Brayden. I would arrive home again and Brandon found me saying these words, "what do you mean you didn't have 'time' to shower?" (sarcastically). It was great for me. The best part is that for the rest of our vacation Brandon was getting up in the morning with Brayden more often while I got to sleep. He would feed her more, change more diapers, and overall just help out. He said he actually wanted to do this for me because he understands now how difficult it can be so he wanted to relieve me any time he could. He's a sweetheart. Hey Talise, how was Bella's first birthday?

Denise

2 comments:

Tyler and Emily said...

Way to go Denise!!

Marnae said...

Denise!! Dadgumit now I am the only one who hasn't picked up a scaler since we all graduated. Now I feel a little bit lazy and very wasteful of my quality education. Anyone know any dentists looking for a hygienist who has never really been a hygienist? Love Marnae