Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Calling all hygienists!

Hey gals! This is McKenzie. How is everyone? I miss you all despeately. I am at work, so I have to hurry, but the reason if this post is because I NEED MY TEETH CLEANED!!!! I can't even remember the last time I had them cleaned. How sad is that? I definately have some serious build up on my L-bar and it is starting to drive me mad!
I wouldn't trust just anyone with this. Only the UVSC dental hygiene class of 2007!!! So is anyone else due for a cleaning? I was thinking that I could come to your office, or you could come to mine and we could have a little scaling/catching up party. Please dont leave me hanging and force me to clean them myself. It's never as good that way. If anyone is interested call me or post me:)
I love you all! I miss the babies! and Congrats Eli! I am so excited for you!!! (sorry I accidentally broke the news to Peter)
McKenzie

5 comments:

dhgals said...

Kenz-
I don't need my teeth cleaned but you can come to my office if you want to. I work in PG, Provo, and Payson.

Kara

Tyler and Emily said...

Fine, I'll do it. Just come in to my office anytime.

Tyler and Emily said...

oh wait...I'm a nanny

Marnae said...

You can come to my bathroom/office for the best/worst cleaning of your life. I will even make some treats and you can talk me into actually getting a job at some point.

Al and Eli said...

Kenz - I would LOVE to come to your office and swap... I think it would be a good idea to talk to Carleen, I don't really know how to react to the whole situation. peter called me the day he found out and hasn't called since...it's ok though. anyway so yeah if you still need to let me know. i never work on Fridays and I have the last two weeks in Februray off, my dentist is going to Argentina to tango... yeah I still don't even know what to think of that. ;) Just let me know.