Thursday, February 7, 2008

Thanks!

Thanks everyone for your congrats. I can't believe how much not fun this planning a wedding thing can be... but I think that's the Type A personality coming out. I don't really care about a lot of the plans, but apparently everyone else thinks I'm the one that has to decide everything... so we'll see how this turns out. But everyone needs to remember July 10th. So no vacations and Nat - you can't go to OK unless you plan on coming back ;) really though I'll need addresses of where I can send invites to everyone and for those who don't get on this thing, if anyone would like to spread the word so people can get me addresses by June that would be great. Oh and Katie - Alex totally remembers Kip... uh Elder Sterling. hahaha he says hi as well and will be looking forward to seeing you guys at the wedding ;)
Luvs to everyone.
Eli

1 comment:

Tyler and Emily said...

I am SO excited for you guys!! Have you guys thought of getting married in London?...Just a thought. Well, I definitely want an invite, even though it might be a few cents more so here's my address:

52 Byron Mews
London NW3 2NQ
United Kingdom

Are you guys just going to use one of those pictures you already have? You totally could becuase they are such cute pictures!