Sunday, February 17, 2008

Case study review...

I don't know about you guys but since we've graduated I've been doing a few case studies a week just to keep up on my studies. I've decided to share one with you:

The patient has always had a scalloped tongue, but after throwing up alot, it gets really swollen and barely fits in her mouth. Also, there seems to be some kind of red patch resembling geographic tongue that comes and goes with the throw up. She is sick as a dog and just wants to lay at home all day in bed. She also has the possibility of getting a pyogenic granuloma.

These pictures were taken in the middle of the night with loving care with you girls in mind


Ha! I'm pregnant!
I'm 10 weeks along and do not know how or why any of you ever came to school when you were pregnant. I honestly would've dropped out...which would've been a real shame since my education has been so useful here in London. I'm due Sept 14th. We're coming to Utah the first week of July, so if you want to see me fat as a whale, we should all get together!
p.s. I'm not really announcing this to the world yet so I haven't put it on our blog yet, so when you read this LEAVE A COMMENT so I know that I don't have to hunt you down to share the news!
p.p.s everyone needs to blog more

9 comments:

Marnae said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHH! YEAHHHHHHHHHH! WAHOOOOOOOO! CONGRATS!!!!!!! Holy Moly. I love it. Em that is the best news I have heard in a long time. You know that you are going to be the very best mommy in all of the whole world. Oh my goodness I couldn't be happier for you. Even though your mouth is gross enough to be a case study. It will get better. Unless you are like Denise and then it won't until you have little Marnae or is it little Marvin? Love you guys Weeha! Marnae

Marnae said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marnae said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
dhgals said...

That is so awesome. I am so happy for you. You guys will be great parents and I do think we should all get together when you guys come to town. That would be a total blast. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! GOOD LUCK AND I hope you get feeling better soon!!!

Love, Kara

Denise and Brandon said...

I knew it! As soon as you mentioned throwing up (that usually means one thing for me)...and then the "pyogenic granuloma" was a dead give-a-way! I love it! I am sooooo sorry you're sick. It stinks, I know. It's the most horrible trick. You're hungrier then heck but everything you eat makes you want to vomit. It's all worth it though. Yaaaaaay! Congrats!

dhgals said...

CONGRATS EM! Hey, if you want to wait a week and 6 days we can have our babies on the same day! Maybe they can be pen pals! We'll have to talk more sometime! Katie

Tyler and Emily said...

NO WAY KATIE!!!!!! CONGRATS!! How exciting!!!

Al and Eli said...

EM I am so excited for you!!! Your baby will be a Brit citizen... that's the coolest thing EVER!! I am so jealous. I don't envy the sickness going on though, I'm sorry. You will be home close to my wedding so we should all for sure get together!!

Nicole said...

Holy freak.
You are pregnant.
I AM SO STOKED FOR YOU!!!!!!!
YEAH! I guess I'm going to have to jump the pond to give you birthing lessons since I've had 9 kids.
YIPPEE SKIPEE!!!
Love you!