Wednesday, February 13, 2008

9 to 5

OK so I got my license and I worked on Monday and all I can say is BOOOO HISSSSS! I about forgot how to do anything plus I am kinda crappy. But alas I got through the whole day and didn't kill or poison anyone. Or poke them in the lip, or make them bleed unnecessarily, or give them a gum-ectomy(unless they needed it, of course) or cry or swear( ok I swore a tad) . Forgot how comfy scrubs are and how much I wish I had one of you gals right next to me so I didn't feel so spazmotica. Plus Medical History? what? you are breathing? check! I/E oral exam-mucocele anyone? and what's that sound? The blessed silence of no instructor telling me what a crappy job I did? Not bad, not great just....me. Marnae that is.

3 comments:

Tyler and Emily said...

NO WAY!! I can't believe it. Congrats on your first big day. So...are you going to throw in the towel and call it good now?

dhgals said...

I am so glad you did that. I knew you could do it. Jodi told me everybody loved you by the way. She was way excited about how things went. I hope you liked it.
You are amazing.

Kara

McKenzie said...

Still laughing my butt off at this post! I love you!
McKenzie