Wednesday, July 11, 2007

The Arizonans

It's Stef! I got a job with a really great dentist in Mesa! I start on Monday! It's not as close to where we are going to live as I wanted but it's not too bad. His name is Dr. Dickerson. We did a walk through of our house on Monday so now they are going to start putting up the drywall! It should be done in about middle to end of September. It seems like the date keeps getting later and later. But I bet we'll be in before we know it. I took some pictures at a resort we went to for our 2 yr. anniversary but our cord to connect the camera to the computer is packed away somewhere. When I find it I will post it. I'm glad everyone is doing well!

Stefani

2 comments:

dhgals said...

Hi Stef! It is so good to hear from you! I am glad your doing well. You will have to let us know how the new job goes. So I want to be able to see your blog but it says you have to be invited to log on. So invite me:)
Love ya
Kenz

dhgals said...

invite me to I miss you
love marnae