Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Happy 4th of July!!!!

Hi Ladies! Wow it's a good thing it's not hot outside or anything. Holy crap. So I get my first nice paycheck then my boss goes on a 2 week vacation. Lame! I got my living room painted and the yard weeded and remodeled. But the kids have been driving me crazy!

Derrick always reads your blog entries with me. He says 'Hi' to everyone and just warned me to watch our budget when I check out the make-up stuff. I'll watch it alright....fly right out the window :)

Happy 4th of July to everyone. I hope ya'll have fun plans for tomorrow. I just painted the girls toes red and blue with white flowers. I also bought them matching t-shirts and visors. D.J. just had his 8th birthday yesterday. We had a swimming party with the fam. I've already had to take away two of his birthday presents. Toys that fly through the air are not good for my son. I'm such a mean mom. He can earn them back through manual labor :) Oh, side note for you future moms.... play slime gets everywhere, no matter the efforts taken to prevent it! Being a mom is kinda fun with no school to worry about. Alyssa is making a killing off my aversion to house work. I pay her to do it, but she's now learned to barter. Two bucks only got 2 loads of laundry folded. She drives a hard bargain.

Stay cool tomorrow and don't forget to blog some more!
Erin :)

No comments: