Monday, July 23, 2007

Hello my friends, hello

People don't you know don't you know I have my own blog. There is a link to it on the side of this blog. Sorry I haven't posted on this one more. I just assumed you all could check out my other blog. I miss you people. We are all busy and happy. Dave and I celebrated our 1st year of marriage! Can you all remember our first date? Boy does time fly when you are having fun. Amelia is 3 months old. Max will be 5 in two weeks! Henry is 7 and a little sassy! Crazy. I love hearing how everyone is doing so keep posting and check out my family blog @ whatsshakinbakes@blogspot.com. Talise, I am going to have to agree with Erin that you need to send pictures of that gal. Also, Denise, Brayden could not be cuter if you tried. Her personality just shines through all of the pictures. Adios amigos, lets get together and have a little fiesta. I will make the salsa, Soren, bring the brownies! Here is a little picture of my gal.

3 comments:

dhgals said...

can I just kiss that cute little button of a nose through the computer?? Marnae- how do you make 'em so perfect? And oh my gosh- that ugly picture of you on your family blog (yeah, don't worry , I'm keeping close tabs on you and your fam) are you kidding me?? I didn't even know who that was until I read the paragraph under it. I was dying!!

dhgals said...

oh, p.s. this is em

dhgals said...

hee hee all fun and games with us. Don't worry I am stalking your blog too. Marnae