Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Blog Blog Blog



Hi all! How is everyone? No one has posted for a while so I thought I would start us back up again. Talise...thank you so so much for the e.l.f tip. I went crazy last night! I can't wait to get my order. What an amazing deal!


So I don't know if you all know this but Natalie and I are working for the same dentist in AF. It is the absolute greatest! Our rooms are connected by a cabinet that houses an X-ray unit. Between patients we open our doors and chat away. It is SO FUN for me to work with her. She makes everyday a brighter :)
How cure are we?

So yea... how great is it to not work out of that nasty clinic anymore. I can't believe how much better it is to work in a real office. No Ms. Davidson, o paper work, no getting checked off 3 thousand times, no crowdedness, did I say no Ms. Davidson?... I could go on and on!


So Ken and I went to Lake Powell a couple weeks ago. It was so hot, but so much fun. I will post a picture of Grizz in his tiny little life jacket soon! He hated the water but I made him swim with me anyways.


So (don't you love how all my sentences start with "so"?) anyone up for floating the Provo Riv on Saturday?? Ken and I are totally in! I think that Nat and Em are in too. Don't be party poopers! Join in on the fun!!


I love you all!


McKenzie

No comments: