Monday, August 13, 2007

Okay ya'll. Marnae tagged us. Get posting!

Can I just start off by saying I can't even stand it when I see pictures of ya'll getting together. It looked like so much fun. Major nolstalgia here. Miss you guys!

4 Jobs that I have had...
1.Babysitter
2. A&F
3.Schedule Coordinator
4. Dental Assistant

4 Movies I could watch over and over again...
1.Girls Just Want to Have Fun
2. Newsies
3. Grease
4. Baby Einstein: Discovering Water

4 Places I have lived.....
1. Chicago
2. Hawaii
3. Utah
4. Texas

4 Favorite T.V. shows...
1. So You Think You Can Dance?
2. Friends reruns
3. HGTV
4. Boy Meets World

4 Places I have been on vacation...
1. West Palm Beach, FL
2. Catalina Island, CA
3. Santa Barbara, CA
4. Zions National Park, UT

4 Favorite Dishes...
1. Burritos
2. Enchiladas
3. Quesadillas
4. Nachos

4 Websites I visit daily...
1. My email
2. Craigslist
3. Blogs
4. HGTV

4 Places I would rather be right now....
1. On a cruise
2. In Hawaii
3. On the beach
4. With my family

4 people I am tagging...
Everybody else

Let's see how much we know about each other.
Denise

No comments: