Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Mark your calanders!

Ok Gals! We have set the date! We are all going to meet for lunch on Friday, Aug 10th at 12:30! We will be eating at Kneaders in North Orem (Sorry in the text message I said Lindon, but it is officially Orem I guess). If you haven't ever eated there you are in for a treat! It is delish! We kind of figured it is a good "middle" meeting ground, but if it doesn't work for anyone let me know. It is easy to find. The address is 1990N State Street. So if your coming via freeway, I would just take the 1600 N exit and head North until you come to it on your right hand side (East side of the street).
This will be our last chance to see our sweet Nico's face before she leaves us. Everyone COME!!! It will be a blast! I miss you all! See you Friday!
Kenz

PS if you think that anyone is not going to see this message before Friday call them!

No comments: