Thursday, August 2, 2007

Howdy Gals!

Hey there everyone! This is Kenz!How are you all? I love that everyone is getting their own blog. The johnsons will be up and running in the next weeks or so:) Get excited about it!

So Natalie and I have been talking and we decided that a dental hygiene reunion lunch is definately in order. Especially because our little Nico is leaving SO SOON! So I will just throw so dates out there and see if I get any bites.
How bout next Friday at 12:30??
Who likes next Saturday at 12:00??
Or we could always do a dinner reunion.
I was thinking next Wed. at 6:00??

Seriously though, anything works for me. I just want to see all of you sweet face. But we have to do it soon. So blog your hearts away and let's get it on the calander ASAP...Speaking of calander-Em.. I would LOVE another one of the BYU law planners if you can steal one for me:)

Nat and I were thinking we could meet somewhere in between the SLC babes and the utah valley hotties. How bout the American Fork/Lindon Kneaders???

Let me know!
I love you all

Kenz

1 comment:

dhgals said...

Kenz, dang saying your name makes me miss you more. I am up for anytime getting together. We for sure need to do something before Nico is in NY. Marnae