Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Holla my Sista's










Hello everyone. So, we lost our fabulous apt...which wrecked our summer schedule...(sorry about the no show at the Xango tri...you can thank Cathy, the evil landlord who kicked us out) Thus, we had to fly out to NYC to look for a new one. We found a great....very tiny (400 square feet--about the size of Marnae's kitchen) converted one bedroom apt. I'm stoked about the location, but not sure how Spenny will fit in the space. Our address is 56 West 65th Street (check it out on google earth if you love me). I'm half a block from the Temple, Lincoln Square, and Central Park. Even though I lost the 2 bed apt...I still expect visitors often as Spen will be traveling alot!!! Girls trip....

This "street art" was found near my apt. I think the artist was welcoming us. He must of known we were from "Utah". (But seriously...if you are going to create "street art"...why Utah???)

And we are trying to sell the Passat and our bedside tables and dresser. Any takers?



I leave in 2 weeks and would love to play. What's everyones schedule next week? I heart you all and miss you plenty.
P.S. Check out Spen's hot, manly beard. And we started a blog...i'll post the address...i just forget the name of it.

No comments: