Tuesday, August 21, 2007







Hey everyone, its Talise. Sorry I really suck at keeping up with the blog. I check it all the time, I just never get around to writing. I apologize. I hope that everyone is having a fantastic summer. Ours has been great, but it is just about over. We are starting to pack up to come back to Utah at the end of the week. I am actually really sad to leave. It has been so nice just sleeping in everyday and hanging out with Bella all the time. It is going to be so hard to go back to work and having Jeff in school again. I really love it here in Washington, the weather is great and there is so much to do. Jeff got 2 job offers this week here in seattle, so we just have to decide what is best and we will be here for sure next summer. I am really excited!
Just in case any of you forgot, Bella is probably the cutest thing ever! She started crawling over a month ago and she is into everything. She has also started pulling herself up onto the furniture. I really think she will be walking in no time! Here are some pictures so all of you can see. I will be back in Utah next week and I would love to get together sometime to see all of you, so let me know. Love you all!

4 comments:

dhgals said...

Talise-

She is the cutest thing in the world. I can't believe how big she is getting. They seem to grow up so fast. I can't wait to see her crawling all over the place.

Kara

dhgals said...

Wow, it is so good to see Bella again, even if it is just in pictures. How cute! Now that Brayden and Bella are older, too bad we don't live closer so they could play. I'm glad you've had such a good summer. Take care.

Denise

Tyler and Emily said...

wow, i didn´t think it was possible that bella could get any cuter! She is to die for!!

dhgals said...

Talise--you have got to be kidding me! I can't stand how different she looks. Not the tiny chubby baby we once loved. I can't wait to kiss those gorgeous big girl cheeks. She is perfect. Marnae