Thursday, August 16, 2007

Okay since I haven't written for a while I thought I would answer the questions. But first I have to tell everybody that I am finally done at Sports Authority, my last day is this Saturday the 18th. I am so relieved and excited:) So here are the answers:

4 Jobs That I Have Had
1. Sports Authority
2. Server at Applebees
3. Front Desk at Crystal Inn
4. DENTAL HYGIENIST

4 Movies I Could Watch Over and Over Again
1. Any of the Pirates
2. Walk the Line
3. Without A Paddle
4. Italian Job

4 Places I have lived
1. MINERSVILLE (yeah baby)
2. Cedar
3. Provo
4. I am moving to Pleasant Grove in about a week

4 Favorite TV Shows
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Friends
3. The Hills
4. Real World/Road Rules Challenges

4 Places I Have Been on Vacation
1. Florida
2. New York City
3. Laguna and Huntington Beach
4. San Franciscon

4 Favorite Dishes
1. Anything Mexican
2. Mom's Cheesecake
3. Any pasta from Olive Garden
4. Mom's Funeral Potatoes

4 Websites I Visit Daily
1. E-mail (excite.com)
2. DH Blog
3. My Space
4. Mountain America

4 Places I Would Rather Be Right Now
1. Laguna Beach
2. New York City
3. On my way hunting with my crush
4. Anywhere but Provo, UT

4 People I Am Tagging
come on guys this is a fun way to learn more about each other



Okay so there they are. I hope you all like them. Kenz I think I need to get out more than you do. I haven't really lived anywhere either, just in the little Utah BUBBLE. Anyways, love ya girls and sorry I couldn't make it to the lunch. I missed all of you.

Kara

1 comment:

dhgals said...

Hey Kara, it's Kenz! I was so happy to see your post! I havn't heard from you in FOREVER and we missed you at lunch last week. I want to hear more about this "new crush", and what's this about moving to PG?? That is where I live! Let's hang out! Love ya