Monday, August 6, 2007

Home from California!





Ty and I just got back in town last night and the first thing I had to do was check this blog to see whats new in the RDH world. I DEFINITELY want to get together this week. I'm pretty much free any day this week. You guys, Ty is done with the bar!! Can you believe it? I am so happy- I finally have a husband again. We went surfing all week to celebrate- I hope you have all been stalking my blog like I have yours (plug for my blog: it's awesome even though, like Kenz, we have no kids to show off- tyandemily.blogspot.com) I posted some pictures there but I'm going to put some on here too. I'm obsessed with my new nephew. My sis is in town and me and Owen took a little cat nap together yesterday, he's the man.

Me and Ty celebrated our 2 year anniversary last week- it was funny, we pretty much camped on the side of the freeway on the night of our anniversary, it was so romantic. I miss you all and can't wait to see you all very soon- I'm reading Harry Potter right now, I love it. When does Eliza get back from Europe? I'm dying to hear about her trip. Nico, I'm so sorry about your apt- your new one sounds way sweet though!

I love you more than Baby Spice loves high heels and capris,

Em

p.s. Ty's growing out his nasty mustache

No comments: