Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Any Jobs Yet

It's so good to read everybody's posts! I miss you all like crazy. Has anybody beside Katy found a job yet? I've sent out a few resume's and had a couple interviews. One Dr. was an older guy with two chairs, no computers, and clutter everywhere! I said no thanks :) Another Dr. I interviewed with, I came to find out, knows my bro-in-law. I go to lunch with him and his office staff tomorrow. I hope I get this one!!! Everybody cross your fingers for me.
I hope everyone had a good holiday weekend. We took the kids up to Park City for the weekend and stayed at a really nice place. We ended up buying a time-share. I know. I don't want to talk about it. It's pretty sweet though. We're going to Orlando and Disney World in September. Derrick's been working a bunch and i've been going on fieldtrips with the kids. It's been fun, but i'm ready to work. Love y'all! I love the pictures!!!!

No comments: