Sunday, May 20, 2007

I Heart Blogging

Hi everyone! Congratulations to all who pass their clinicals. I am so proud! You are official RDH's:) So I check our blog atleast once a day (that is right, I have no life now) and I think that you all should post more. I miss you all SO MUCH!
All is well here. Grizz just learned how to 'Stay' even when he cannot see me. And Ken finally passed Zelda on Nintendo 64. I couldn't be more proud:)
Can anyone tell me how to post pictures? I have a few from our cruise and from the Triathlon that Em, Nico and I did last month. Speaking of Tri's... Em and I did one yesterday and she took 3rd again!!!! She is to modest to tell y'all that, but she is amazing!
I love you all more than words can say. Congratulations again to all you Weber clinical gals! Peace out!
McKenze
PS I miss Bella and Bradyn:(

No comments: