Tuesday, May 29, 2007

drum roll please..........

I PASSED!!! I am so relieved right now I can't even stand it! I was so nervous when I was opening that envelope- I was trying to figure out how I was going to tell you all I failed. I might go to a lab later this week and mold myself a golden scaler of my own if anyone wants to come with me. Well, I got at 86.9, I'm no MARNAE, who got 99.88, but I am pleased as a peach. If I ever have any hygiene related questions I'll be calling Marnae- and who minuses .12 anyway?? The examiners must have been pressed to find an error with her perfection!

Anyway, I lost the anesthesia letter (typical of me) that the veit gave us, so I have to get another one. Then onto getting a license!! Yippeeeee! I have to admit, I'm not too sad that I can't get my license expedited!

So, let's get together one night next week. Me and Marnae were talking about doing dessert/games one night around 7 next week. So what about Wednesday June 6th or Friday June 8th at 7pm? Marnae said we could go to her house, or if it's more convenient for you to go closer to you because of work or whatever let us know! If these dates aren't good, just post better ones for you and we can all coordinate. I say husbands, friends, kids, anyone in invited. Sound like a plan? I really really really miss everyone so we have to get together sometime soon if next week doesn't work out.

I love you always and forever,

Emily Waltman, RDH

1 comment:

dhgals said...

Em,
I love that you signed your name Emily, RDH. Haha, you are hilarious!

Kenz