Monday, May 28, 2007

OH sweet Bradyn!!!

Oh my gosh, those are the cutest pictures I've ever seen! Denise, good luck with your move this weekend! Marnae, can you ask Dave to bless me in Milly's baby blessing becuase I'm going to be taking my california boards at that same time. We're driving to Cali this Saturday, I take the written ethics test at 10, then a written california law test at 11, then the clinicals at 2. Then we're driving home Sunday night. It's going to be psycho. And yeah....about those written tests, does anyone know anything about California dental law/ethics, becuase I don't. Those tests should be interesting. I'm still taking the boards becuase we'll move back to cali for at least a year when we leave London.

No results from SLC yet, I think I failed so I don't really care to get the results. We went to the cabin with my fam for the weekend and went waterskiing- it was so freezing. Nothing else really new with us. I'm thinking WE SHOULD ALL GET TOGETHER for a big party next week- I'm thinking next Friday or Saturday June 8th or 9th, I'm not sure about those dates. We could go roast some mallows up provo canyon or just go to someones house and have a little pot luck, what do you think??

I'll let you know how the california boards go this weekend, I really don't care about them now, but ty keeps telling me I need to study for the written tests since we're driving all the way there- who does he think he is anyway?

love out,
em

No comments: