Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Hello my friends......
So this is our blog spot. I am so bummed that I missed all of your sweet little faces walking across the stage to get your diplomas. I hope you are all well. If you have a problem posting on this blog just call me and I can walk you through it. All is going well here with Milly and the rest of the team. I am so glad I am not pregnant anymore. I am going to try and post some pix but seeing as how I am a computer moron it may not happen. Blog baby blog

3 comments:

Tyler and Emily said...

Marnae,

Thank you SO much for starting this. I think it is such a great idea! I want to hear how everyone's experiences go/have gone at boards!! Anyone know when we all find out we got 100% on the written, it seems like we should have our scores by now! I already miss everyone, does anyone want to get together and go do a skit about brushing techniques for the CNA's at Orchard Park this weekend? I think they're dying to get us back there :)

Tyler and Emily said...

how do I just post something and not just a comment to someone elses? You can tell I'm not very computer savvy!
Emily

dhgals said...

Hi Gals! This BLOG stuff rocks my world! I think it is a perfect way to keep in touch. Marnae thanks for doing our dirtly work and putting it together for us. Nico...CONGRATULATIONS!! You are my absolute inspiration. You are going to kick some serious New York booty.
So Ken and I got back from our cruise late last night. It was a blast! I gained 5 lbs! That right, count them...5. Yuck. I, like Em, want to hear all about boards! Any tips or words of encouragement? I am kind of starting to freak out. Ok I am sorry for the longest BLOG every. Ken and Grizz say Hi, and I say I LOVE YOU ALL!
Kenz