Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Start planning your trips to London...

Hey everyone. Denise, that is so awesome you passed, I'm so happy for you! I hope you all got my text today! I can't believe we're actually moving to London! I'm so excited, but scared now that it's really real. It just sounded cool before, but now I'm realizing it across the world and I've never been there- but it will be an awesome experience. Me and Ty went to Barnes and noble today and just read travel books about it for hours- it really doesn't feel real.
Anyway, I'm so happy for everyone who's passed so far. I really don't know if I passed, but who cares- I don't think I'll be doing hygiene for awhile anyway. I hope I passed though! I'm still going to take the California boards- just becuase I want to put myself through the misery again in another state. If I don't pass the first time, I won't retake it.

Katie, I can't believe you're really working now! You're all grown up. You're honeymoon pictures are so beautiful.

Ty's bar study class starts tomorrow, so pretty much I'm not going to see him until the end of July...so if anone wants to hang out- give me a call. My classes at the U of U are going ok. Ok actually I hate them. It's so weird to go sit in a huge classroom again and not say anything to anyone. I did make a friend today though, aren't you all proud?

Well, I love you all. Please come to London in the next 2 years. You can get airfare for under $500 and you have a free place to stay. I'll even clean your teeth if you come.

Love, em

No comments: