Monday, May 14, 2007

I did it! This is fun! (Is there a spell check on this thing?)
Hello to all my "dhgals" out there. I just want to make sure that I have everyone's sympathy as I work with Anne twice a week and Kristin once a week. After this week, none of you (unless you hire on at UVSC) will ever have to see them again. No, not me. I am still looking at their faces and wondering. Yep, just wondering. I don't even know what I am wondering at...but I am wondering.
Elisa- when are you heading off to England? When you go, give Prince William a "good game" for me. And tell him I still think he is as hot as when I wrote him after Princess Diana passed away.
Kara-how's the boytoy? how many animals have you killed together?;)
Stef-when are you moving into your dream home?
I heart you all.

No comments: