Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Hello to all. I am so proud of all of us. Who is the smartest class to ever graduate from UVSC Dental Hygiene? I think that would be the Class of 2007. Anyway, CONGRATULATIONS everybody. Em and Marnae with my work schedule the Friday night works best for me. I have to close the other night so I don't get off until 9:30. But you guys do whatever night works best for everybody else. I would love to get together with everybody. It has been wierd to not see each other every day. I really do miss you all. I have come to think of everybody as family. I just wanted you all to know that Eric and I aren't dating anymore. We haven't been for about three weeks now, but I haven't really been able to talk about it so that is why the delay on the news. I know things will work out eventually for me. I just have to have faith. I am doing better with the situation now, but if anybody wants to hurt him I will give you permission to do so.

I have a working interview on Friday June 1 for Dr. Wilson in Provo. Good ole Kim got me in on this one. He seems like a way nice guy. I am excited about it and ready to get on with my life. I am still only planning on working hygiene two days a week and staying on at Sports Authority for four days a week for a while. I still like it there and can't convince myself to quit and get rid of my awesome discount just yet. Marnae I would love to come to the baby blessing. If anybody else is planning on going will you let me know. Emily good luck on Saturday, you will do amazing.

Love you all and miss you tons,

Kara

4 comments:

dhgals said...

Hey Kara,

I'm sorry to hear that things didn't work out with Eric. You are so amazing- you will find someone way better for you! I love you!
Em

dhgals said...

Kara
I will personally kick his stupid rear end for you. I love you girl and I think Em said it best...someone way better is out there for you. You are way to great to not find greatness.
Marnae

dhgals said...

Kara
I will personally kick his stupid rear end for you. I love you girl and I think Em said it best...someone way better is out there for you. You are way to great to not find greatness.
Marnae

dhgals said...

Hi my sweet Kara!

I miss you! I am sorry to hear that Eric has been a loser lately. I hope I see him so I can give him another black eye. I have no doubt that you will find someone better soon. You are too sweet not to. Good luck in your interview. Love ya!

Kenz