Wednesday, May 30, 2007

I miss and love you all

I thrid the motion? for Friday night. . that's next Friday right? the days get all gumbled now that I don't have to go to clinic . . . Speaking of, I just sent my papers in today for my license. SO as I understand it we have to wait for the actual paper saying we're licensed before we can work, right? How are ya'll gonna start working so soon? Maybe it's the fact I can't work until Sept. but I haven't even put my resume out there . . . is that bad?
So my life's great I have one more month of working and then I'm off for the summer. I can't wait. I'll be scoping England out for Em starting July 17th and it can't come sooner. And if any of you are gonna take care of Eric, wanna add Jim to it? . . . nah really we're friends, just not dating anymore. I think we realized even though we both wanted something more to happen, it's just not meant to be, and we're 100% ok with it, but we still talk. So Kara, I'm feelin for ya.
Denise- I am so sad to see you and little Brayden go. . . she is growing up so much and is SO ridiculously cute! Sad. . I think you're the first to go :(
Katie- thanks for the help the other day, there was a huge mix up and if you hadn't told me what to do I would have ended up waiting a LONG time.
Kenz- I'm dying to see pics from your cruise . . . and when do you guys officially move to OK?
Nico- how's K-fed now that she has wedding plans to distract her?
Em- may the Luck of the green be with you this weekend, I know you're going to do GREAT!
I can't believe it's summer!! HOORAW. . . let's have fun ladies!

~Eli

Oh and for all those applying/interviewing for Dr. Erickson in AF, have fun with the receptionist. If you all remember Peter, that's his mom, Carleen. She's so nice.

No comments: