Sunday, May 27, 2007

hello friends


Ok so we went to the zoo and it was oh so fun ( and by fun I mean 2000 degrees and wall-to-wall people). Everything is going great here. I love doing this mom thing and not having to get up and go to school. I do have to admit that I miss all of you like crazy. I haven't heard anything about the SLC clinicals I am terrified. terrified that I failed because it will be hard as the dickens to re-take but also scared that I passed cause that means I may have to get a job. We shall see. On a lighter note... we are blessing Millie Mae on Sun. June 2 at the church behind the hospital by our house. Our sacrament starts at 1:00 p.m. and we are going to eat after the blessing. This is an invitation not an obligation( I need my fix of you people) I hope that all is well for you all. Keep the pics and stuff coming I can't seem to get enough. love Marnae

No comments: