Monday, May 21, 2007




Hey ya'll. I have to get used to talking like a Texan. We're out of here in less than two weeks. It's exciting to move on but we're sad to leave. I still haven't heard the results from my nightmare of a test. I had my results sent to my parent's house in Chicago cause I didn't know we'd get them back so fast. They'll probably get there either tomorrow or Wednesday. I'm glad everybody's patient was accepted and it didn't happen to anyone else. Chances were that it was bound to happen to somebody and I'm glad that nobody else had to go through it. Let's hope there's a happy ending though. Here's some pics of Brayden. She's already almost four months old. It's so much fun not having to worry about school and just playing with her being a full time mom. I highly recommend it. ~Denise

No comments: