Saturday, June 16, 2007

Greetings from AZ!

This is Stef! I tried to write something before and I didn't know how so i ended up writing a comment on something Kenz wrote. I don't think anyone saw it. Anyway, I am in AZ right now. We just got back from Mexico and it was so fun! And of course I got sunburned on the first day. We are driving back to UT on Sunday and we are going to move down to AZ on the 27th so we can be back in time for Brett's cousin's wedding. Our house is coming along good. They had just put in the windows before we left for Mexico. I am going to drive over and see it again today! I'll attach a picture of it from last week. I took around some resumes and I have talked to a couple of Drs. but I can't do much till we move down here. I found a job for one day a week but they understand that if I find something for four days a week I will take that instead, if I can't find another part time. I love you guys and miss you! (not enough to go back to school, but a whole lot)

Stef

PS. I just made a blog for brett and me. http://brettandstef.blogspot.com/ It has pictures from our vacation. My camera card isn't working so I can't post the picture of our house. But it is on my blog.

No comments: