Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Just waiting for take off . . .

Wow! Ya miss a few days and it feels like I have so much to catch up on from everyone. So how was K-Fed's reception? Sorry I couldn't make it, or respond to anyone, I had the worst case of strep I've ever had, layed me out for 5 days. I wish I could have gone, just to see you all. McKenzie and Emily, I am so proud of you for your tri!! again. . . inspirations. Denise - Brayden is so FREAKING cute, it's ridiculous how much she's growing up. Keep the pictures coming all you want. Stefani - I am so excited for your new house! I can't wait to get back out of my parents and have one! Kara I will miss you so much in Cali . . . please have fun and know I wish I could be there . . I was so close to quitting just one week early. Natalie and Kenz - I hope you have fun working for Dr. Erickson. Maybe I'll have to come by and see you some day. Except I don't know when ya'll will be working? If you tell me I might bring you a treat ;) Katie - if I hadn't known you in person I'd think it was impossible for someone to look as beautiful as you! Goodness you two looked amazing. I'm glad you're liking Dr. Ashman, I really liked his office. And the excitement about the paycheck is what will get me back to work after my vacation... Speaking of. . 27 days ladies and I will have the biggest dream come true. I'm sure I will write before then, but we went over our official packing lists this weekend and I got so excited I wanted to pack right then, strep and all couldn't get me down.
Thank ya'll for the recipes, don't have too much use for them now, but I'm sure someday I will. and I can use all the help I can get. So here's my one small contribution:

MUDDY BUDDIES (were you expecting anything else ;)
9 cups Rice Chex
1 cup chocolate chips
1/2 cup peanut butter
1/4 cup butter
1 tsp. vanilla
Powdered sugar

melt chocolate, peanut butter and butter till smooth and creamy add vanilla. Pour over chex coating evenly. Then pour in a bunch of p. sugar. Enough to give it a good coating. I usually use about 1-2 cups and then shake. Then I check and if I think it's coated enough I'm done, if not, just keep adding until you do. (make sure you use a BIG enough bowl with a lid, or I usually dump my chocolate covered chex into a plastic sack and shake.) and enjoy!!

Love you ladies all so very much. What's happening to the rest who never blog? ...
LP Captain - Elisabeth

No comments: