Thursday, June 21, 2007

Worst month EVER

Hey guys, its Talise. I miss you all so much!! I am so jealous reading about all of you having such a fun summer. This has been the worst month of my entire life! Right now I am in Vancouver, WA for my restorative course. I got here on monday and within the first hour of class I found out that i really didn't have to do this after all. I can get a licence for just hygiene in washington as long as i have 560 hours in another state(which I will next year). I almost started crying in the middle of class. I would have left right then if this didn't cost me $3000.00, but i am still here. I can not believe how hard this is. On monday they showed us a 10 minute video on how to do amalgam fillings and then expected us to just do it. I feel like the biggest idiot! Then today after a really informative Gordon Christensen video on composites, my instructor handed me a high speed and expects me to see a full day of patients tommorrow. I am Terrified!! I just do not understand how they expect us to do this on real people after 4 days of training. So, yeah i'm sorry to be so negative on my very first blog, but i just needed to vent a little and I know that all of you will understand. On a happier note, Bella is the cutest thing in the universe. She is trying so hard to crawl. She is such a sweetie! I promise that next week when I am done with this restorative crap I will post some pics. Well I am so glad that everyone is doing well and I miss you all so much.

No comments: