Friday, June 15, 2007

A message from Texas




Your wedding pictures are beautiful Katie! McKenzie, I'm jealous of your cruise. Looks like it was my kind of vacation. I wish I could've been at the party. Sounds like it was fun. I love our new little house here in Texas. It's a lot more than what I expected. It's been fun making it our own. Lots of painting and decorating. However the excitement of moving in has faded and home sickness for Utah has set in. Hopefully making new friends won't be hard since when Brandon starts school I'll be a single mother for four years. The people have been really friendly so far. On the bright side I got my Texas hygiene license now which feels good. Hopefully ya'll don't mind seeing pictures of Brayden because I love sharing them. Her little personality is shining through and she is so much fun. Have fun at Kristen's reception for those of you that are going.
~Denise

1 comment:

Tyler and Emily said...

Oh how we missed you at the party! I'm so glad to hear your safe and sound and moved into your house in Texas! Keep the pics of Bradyn coming, she already has grown up so much since I've seen her! Post some pics of your house too!
love, em