Monday, June 25, 2007

Working Machine

Hi Ladies! Awesome pictures! Keep 'em coming. It was great to see everyone at Marnae's the other day. Derrick was bummed he missed it. We've just been working away. I work 4 days a week at Dr. Sands' office and every other friday at my brother-in-law's and Derrick has been working 60 hour weeks. Crazy! I don't know how he does it. He finally starts a 40 hour a week job tomorrow. One night last week I came home and slept from six in the evening til six the next morning. It's a good thing my hubby is a superman. Please tell me this is normal and i'll get used to being away from the house ten hours a day. I do love the paychecks though! Derrick and I are thinking a new house is possible soon :)

Talise i'm so sorry about your course! That sucks! I hope things are better now. I can't wait to see pictures of Bella. Everyone be safe during your travels. Miss you guys lots! Oh and Laurel is still alive. I don't think we'll ever get her to blog, but she's doing well. Yard work and refinishing furniture and chillin' with her girls. Chat later. Erin :)

No comments: