Saturday, June 2, 2007

News from the Johnsons

Hi all of my sweet RDH's!! Congrats to everyone on their passing scores! How wonderful is this summer? I read by the pool for two hours today and did not feel one bit guilty about it! I might go into serious depression when I actually have to start working.
So I just thought I would let you all know that Kenny and I have decided to deffer (how do you even spell that?) law school for one year. Basically that means that Oklahoma City University will hold Kennys spot in their program for the 2008 school year. This has been a really hard decision for us to make but we have fasted and prayed a TON and, although we are sad to not be embarking on a new adventure, we really do feel good about our decision. You see... OKU is a VERY expensive law school and it basically comes down to us feeling really anxious about getting into that much dept. Ken's dream is still to work for the FBI/DEA, and their salaries are just not quite as special as an attorny's might be:) But he WILL get to carry a gun someday, and who can put a price tag on that, really? So anyways, I am just going to spend this year working my butt off and saving every penny for our little law school fund. Kenny is also going to work his little butt off trying to increase his LSAT score, with the hopes of getting into a cheaper school next year.
So all you UTAH GALS... Hollaaa! Lets party all the time, and lets make regular visits to NYC, London, Washington, Texas, and Arizona!
Speaking of parties... I will not be able to make it to out get together next Friday:( I am totally bummed about it. I wish so badly that I could be there but my parents are taking us to Les Miserable that night. I will be thinking about you all. Everyone eat an extra "Soren Brownie" for me:)
I hope to see some of you at Milly's blessing tomorrow. I love and miss you all!!!

McKenzie
PS stay tuned for some sweet pictures just as soon as I fugure out how to post them!

No comments: