Thursday, June 14, 2007

question soren the spice cake master

hey nat and soren, 1 quart of fruit without seeds? what does that mean? What do you guys use?
Nat, thanks for the job tip. I talked to Sue and sent in a resume. I'm pretty sure there's no way they'd hire me once they find out that I will only be here until August. Oh well! I heard that you were told 6 weeks until our liccenses come?!? what a joke!

PS I have a honkin cold sore where what you might call the "commisural lip pit", It's on my upper and lower lip (might as well be my whole right cheek), so I can't open my mouth that wide, it's a real treat. Maybe I'll have Ty take a picture of it and I'll try to post it. Ha! That'd be awesome.

Me and Mckenzie are doing a triathlon on Saturday, I'm going to have a sleepover with her and ken on Friday night, I don't know if Ty will come, he loves his own bed too much.

Still not working and loving it,
Em

1 comment:

dhgals said...

I had the exact same question! If you make this cake, let me know how it turns out. I am SO nervous for the tri, but SO excited to see you!
Much Love
Kenz