Friday, June 15, 2007

Some wedding pictures!




















Hey Everyone! I'm getting my wedding pictures organized so I thought I'd show you some. Sorry we couldn't make it to Marnae's! We had a crazy weeked. Kip's taking the 2nd half of O-chem right now (summer term stinks for that!) and has tests some weeks from 7pm - 10:45! Major bummer. They always schedule them at the most random times too. Luckily us girls don't have to worry about tests any more!

I really love working at the 2 offices I'm at. I'm at Ashman dental on MW (soon to be 1/2 Fri) and then a place up in Orem on T Th. It keeps me busy since kip is at school and work from 7:30 - 5 or 7 at night. And I just got my first paychecks (being a hygienist is the greatest thing in the world!). It feels good now that I'm getting comfortable with what to bill out and how to deal with patients in a private practice. It's a lot different.


So anyway, I think I have a present for Kristen so I won't be able to go in on the group gift. Hopefully I'll be able to drag Kip to the reception. I'll just have to convince him there will be good food there! Is anyone else going? Good luck in the triathalon! Sounds crazy but I'm sure it will be fun!




No comments: