Monday, June 11, 2007

nothing exciting to say...

Hey girls....how is everyone? It was so fun to see everyone at Marnae's last weekend. So....when are we going to float the Provo River?? I think maybe next saturday...just throwin' it out there. Ty just walked in, he says hi. Hmm....what else do I have exciting to say? Oh I might just have my first RDH job, just filling in for a prego lady in July. I don't want to jump in the working world too fast so I thought July sounded like a good time to start.

We're selling our cars, one of Betsy's friends is out test driving it right now..I'm sorry I have nothing to say. I just fill like I'm talking to you all. P.S. Eliza- you are the funniest person in the world! When you referred to "K-fed"- I about died laughing. It took me a second to figure out who you were referring to, but then it was so funny to me! You need to post again- everyone does!

Ok, I'm reading the best book. It's called the Secret Life of Bees and you should all read it. It's a way fast read. The day we went to Marnae's, I rode the bus from SLC to meet Ty in Provo and I was reading it and it was a good part and I could stop the tears from streaming down my face! It was so embarassing- but the book was too good, I couldn't put it down. Any suggestions on what I should read next? Nico- how did the tri go?

Loves and kisses,
em

No comments: